- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Director-General of the Institute of Islamic Understanding of Malaysia
On December 2, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Kuala Lumpur Ravshan Usmanov met with the Director-General of the Institute of Islamic Understanding Malaysia (IKIM) Azizan binti Baharuddin.
The Malaysian side was acquainted with the new transformations and reforms being carried out in the country on development of civil society, ensuring tolerance and religious freedom, as well as protecting the rights of believers and preventing their discrimination.
In turn, Azizan binti Baharuddin expressed IKIM’s interest in establishing cooperation with the International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan, the Imam Bukhari International Research Center and the Center for Islamic Civilization.