- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Uzbekistan receives the Mayor of Dushanbe
On December 3, 2019, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev received the Mayor of the capital of the Republic of Tajikistan – the city of Dushanbe, Rustam Emomali.
The Head of the state noted with particular satisfaction the dynamic development of Uzbekistan – Tajikistan friendship and good-neighborliness in recent years.
It was emphasized that thanks to the political will of the leaders of the two fraternal countries, a qualitative breakthrough was achieved in promoting multifaceted cooperation and in the level of strategic partnership between Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The Mayor of Dushanbe, Rustam Emomali, expressing deep appreciation for the reception, conveyed sincere greetings and best wishes on behalf of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon.
Practical aspects of expanding mutually beneficial cooperation between the capitals of the two countries – Tashkent and Dushanbe were discussed at the meeting.
Important attention was paid to issues of establishment of a regular dialogue in such areas as the exchange of experience in urban management and infrastructure development, implementation of joint cooperation projects and cultural-humanitarian cooperation programs based on the roadmap.