- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend IAEA General Conference session
On December 2, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by the President of the Academy of Sciences Bekhzod Yuldashev will attend a session of the IAEA General Conference, in Vienna.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Austria, the main agenda item for the special session is the approval of the new IAEA Director General, Rafael Grossi, who was elected in October by the Board of Governors as the head of the Agency.
Uzbekistan delegation also plans to hold a number of bilateral meetings to discuss pressing issues of cooperation.