- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation visits Austria
On December 2-4, 2019, Vienna will host political and diplomatic events with participation of Uzbekistan delegation led by the Chairman of the Senate Committee of the Oliy Majlis on international affairs, foreign economic relations, foreign investment and tourism Alisher Kurmanov.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Austria, the delegation will meet with the President of the Federal Council (Senate) of Austria Karl Bader, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the National Council (Legislative Chamber) Reinhold Lopatka, Secretary General of the Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs Johannes Peterlik, OSCE Secretary General Thomas Greminger, UN Under-Secretary-General, Director-General of the UN Office at Vienna and the Executive Director of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime Yuri Fedotov.
The program of the visit provides for holding on December 2 of an international roundtable discussion on “Democratization of the state and society: Uzbekistan’s experience” at the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna with participation of Uzbekistan delegation, heads of Austrian think tanks, ambassadors of OSCE participating States, representatives of the expert community and the media.