- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attends MINEX Eurasia Forum in London
Uzbekistan delegation led by First Deputy Minister of Investments and Foreign Trade Laziz Kudratov attended MINEX Eurasia Forum in London.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in London, the forum was attended by more than 120 representatives of business communities of Central Asia, the UK, Europe, Russia, USA, Mongolia, including leading mining companies, major financial companies, stock exchanges, major banks and institutional investors.
Representatives of the Department for International Trade of the United Kingdom, foreign countries and international organizations made their presentations on the state policy in relation to the mining industry, major privatization projects and reforms, investment opportunities, corporate-social responsibility and others.
During the discussion session on financing projects in the mining sector in Eurasia, participants considered the experience of well-known private equity funds, export financiers, hedge funds, credit and international financial institutions. A presentation was also held on large-scale transformations in Uzbekistan, its significant resource potential, which aroused great interest among representatives of a number of British and foreign mining companies.
During a meeting with Managing Director of Advantix Ltd Arthur Poliakov, an agreement was reached on holding a similar event in Uzbekistan in 2020.