- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the International Islamic University Malaysia
Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Malaysia Ravshan Usmanov met with Deputy Rector of the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) Isarji Sarudin.
At the meeting, the Malaysian side became familiar with activities of the International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan, as well as reforms carried out in Uzbekistan in education, religion, youth policy and socio-economic development. Participants were informed about opening of the Center for Islamic Civilization in Tashkent, Imam Bukhari International Research Center and Hadith Science School.
In turn, Isarji Sarudin expressed interest in establishing close cooperation between IIUM and International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan in training and professional development of teaching staff. The Malaysian side expressed readiness to attract specialists and teachers from Uzbekistan to deliver lectures at this University on a contractual basis, as well as exchange students for short-term courses on a parity basis.