- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Combating human trafficking and forced labor – in the spotlight of the world community
On November 25, 2019, Tashkent hosted a meeting of the National Commission on Combating Human Trafficking and Forced Labor with members of the U.S. Department of State.
Chairperson of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan Tanzila Narbayeva addressed the event.
The event was also attended by officials of ministries and agencies of Uzbekistan, the United States and media representatives.
The sides exchanged views on measures taken in Uzbekistan on combating human trafficking and forced labor.
Following the event, participants expressed a common opinion to continue a constructive dialogue.