- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Network of the Silk Road Cities accepts Samarkand and Bukhara as full members
On November 21-22, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to France Sardor Rustambayev attended the second international festival Silk in Lyon.
The event was also attended by delegates from over 15 cities of the world, representatives of business, cultural and humanitarian, as well as political circles of France and foreign countries.
Following the event, a Declaration on creation of a Network of the Silk Road Cities was signed, which also includes Samarkand and Bukhara. In addition to Uzbekistan cities, it included Lyon (France), Valencia and Barcelona (Spain), Como (Italy), Londrina and Curitiba (Brazil), Kyoto and Yokohama (Japan), Hangzhou and Nanchong (China), Tbilisi and Batumi (Georgia).
The festival participants supported the initiative of Uzbekistan delegation to hold the next meeting of the Silk Road Cities in May 2020 in Samarkand. It is expected that this event will give an additional impetus to development of silk production and development of business tourism, as well as cultural and humanitarian exchange within the framework of the international network.