- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend OIC’s jubilee events
On November 25, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dilshod Akhatov will visit Saudi Arabia.
At the invitation of the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Yousef bin Ahmad bin Abdul Rahman Al-Othaimeen and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud, Uzbekistan delegation will attend the solemn meeting and events in Jeddah on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the OIC under the slogan “Uniting for peace and development”.
A number of bilateral meetings and negotiations will also be held during the visit.