- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, Malaysia discuss cooperation prospects
On November 15, 2019, with the assistance of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Kuala Lumpur, a teleconference was organized between representatives of Khorezm Technology Park and the Malaysian Technology Development Corporation.
At the event, issues of establishing cooperation for further development of activities of Khorezm Technology Park through the implementation of joint projects in research and commercialization of their results with involvement of highly qualified foreign specialists were discussed.
Following the conference, agreements were reached on signing relevant documents for establishing cooperation with specific areas of interaction, as well as on conducting a joint workshop in Khorezm region with participation of representatives of regional departments of relevant ministries and agencies of the country, research institutions and the business community of the region.