- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Lithuanian trade mission arrives in Uzbekistan
On November 18-22, 2019, a business mission of Lithuania led by the Ambassador of Lithuania to Uzbekistan with a residence in Moscow, Remigijus Motuzas, will visit Uzbekistan.
The trade mission included the heads and responsible representatives of the Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, uniting 500 Lithuanian companies from various sectors of the economy, including companies specializing in production of sewage treatment plants, mobile charging stations, and measuring equipment, packaging for food products, non-contact technology of car washes, as well as development of computer software.
It includes the head of one of the largest state universities of Lithuania – Vytautas Magnus University, which has more than 11 thousand students, of which more than 10% are foreign students from more than 60 countries.
During the visit, the Lithuanian business mission will attend the Republican Industrial Fair and Cooperation Exchange, organized by the Ministry of Economy and Industry and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan on November 18-22.