- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, Lithuania discuss prospects for inter-parliamentary cooperation
On November 15, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Kadambay Sultanov met with the head of the Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation Group with Uzbekistan in the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania, Valerijus Simulik, in Riga.
Views were exchanged on prospects for enhancing interaction between the parliaments of Uzbekistan and Lithuania, the preparations for the elections to the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis on December 22. In this regard, it was emphasized that this electoral cycle will be held under the slogan “New Uzbekistan – New Elections”.
The Lithuanian deputy noted that he is looking forward to arrival in Uzbekistan as an international observer. Taking into account the process of regionalization in Central Asia, the willingness was expressed to share with the Uzbek side the experience of the Baltic Assembly, which is an advisory structure of the parliaments of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.