- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Director of Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
On November 13, 2019, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Austria Sherzod Asadov met with Director of the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna, Ambassador Emil Brix.
Issues of interaction, in particular, within the framework of implementation of ongoing socio-economic reforms in Uzbekistan, including educational and scientific programs for training diplomats and experts in foreign policy, were discussed at the meeting.
The strengthening role of economic diplomacy on the agenda of the Foreign Ministry of Uzbekistan, which contributes to the active transfer of technology and an increase in investment flows from Austria, as well as has a positive effect on trade turnover between the two countries, was noted.