- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Prospects of Uzbekistan – Latvia relations
On November 14, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan Kadambay Sultanov was received by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia Edgar Rinkevich.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on further strengthening the political dialogue between the two countries, prospects for enhancing trade, economic, investment, technological, scientific and educational cooperation. Issues of regional development were also discussed.
Edgar Rinkevich praised the consistency and dynamic nature of reforms in Uzbekistan under the leadership of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev. He assured that the Latvian side is ready to share the practical experience in the field of justice, improvement of the state (civil) service system, agricultural development, and education.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia announced his readiness to Uzbekistan in joining the World Trade Organization and support it within the European Union, including during the negotiation process on Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between Uzbekistan and the European Union.
The schedule and agenda of the upcoming bilateral contacts at various levels were also discussed at the meeting.