- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the Malaysian Foreign Ministry
On November 12, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Kuala Lumpur Ravshan Usmanov held a meeting with the newly appointed Undersecretary of the Department for South and Central Asia of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia, Mohammad Azhar bin Mazlan.
The current state and prospects for further development of Uzbekistan – Malaysia cooperation were discussed at the meeting.
The Malaysian side positively assessed the results of the 4th round of inter-MFA consultations held on September 12 in Tashkent and the visit of the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia Marzuki Yahya to Uzbekistan on October 18-21.
Uzbekistan and Malaysia’s mutual interest in implementation of the existing significant potential to expand cooperation in political, trade-economic, investment, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres was confirmed.
Special attention was paid to issues of intensification of inter-parliamentary cooperation.