- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, EU sign financial agreements
On November 11, 2019, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov and Director-General for International Cooperation and Development of the European Commission Koen Doens signed agreements on financing technical assistance projects Accession of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the World Trade Organization and EU Development Contribution to the Multi-Partner Human Security Trust Fund for the Aral Sea region, in Brussels.
The amount of grant funds allocated under the project on the country’s accession to the WTO amounts to 5 million euros. The project provides for assistance to Uzbekistan in the process of joining this organization, including the preparation of necessary documents, increasing the knowledge of Uzbekistan specialists under WTO agreements and the international trading system.
Grant funds for the project of the Multi-Partner Trust Fund (5.2 million euros) will be allocated for implementation of the fund’s projects in the Aral Sea region.