- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Turkmenabad hosts a meeting of working groups on Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan border
On November 6-12, 2019, Turkmenabad hosted a regular meeting of the working groups of the Joint Uzbekistan – Turkmenistan Intergovernmental Commission on Delimitation and Demarcation of the State Border between the Republic of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
During the negotiations, proposals on the passage of the demarcation line of the interstate border, as well as on conduction of aerial photography were considered.
At the meeting, a draft schedule of meetings of working groups for 2020 was prepared.
The meeting was held in a traditionally friendly atmosphere.
Following the talks, heads of delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan Tulkin Abdullayev and Turkmenistan Mamed Mamedov signed the Protocol of the meeting.