- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attends Uzbekistan – EU Cooperation Council Meeting
On November 11, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov attended the 15th meeting of Uzbekistan – EU Cooperation Council.
Delegation of the European Union was led by the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Finland Pekka Haavisto.
At the meeting, views were exchanged on a wide range of issues on bilateral agenda. The state and prospects of cooperation in political, economic, investment spheres, in the field of human rights, education, and security were considered.
Special attention was paid to preparing for the fourth round of negotiations on the Agreement of Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation between Uzbekistan and the EU scheduled for December. Satisfaction was expressed with the constructive nature of the negotiation process and the progress achieved.
Views were also exchanged on regional and international politics.