- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Finnish Foreign Minister
On November 11, 2019, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Finland Pekka Haavisto, in Brussels.
Issues included in the agenda of the 15th meeting of Uzbekistan – EU Cooperation Council were discussed at the meeting.
Special attention was paid to the state and prospects of development of Uzbekistan – Finland relations. The parties noted their readiness to increase cooperation in such current areas as inter-parliamentary ties, trade-economic and investment cooperation, science, culture, education and spoke in favor of expanding legal framework.
It was noted the resumption of the work of the Intergovernmental Commission on Trade-Economic Cooperation, opening of the trade house of Uzbekistan in Helsinki, implementation of other joint projects can become a practical form of implementation of these intentions.
The Ministers also exchanged views on some international policy issues.