- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Tashkent hosts Uzbekistan – UAE inter-MFA consultations
On November 5, 2019, Tashkent hosted inter-MFA consultations on inventorying and improving the legal framework of Uzbekistan – UAE cooperation.
The delegation of the United Arab Emirates was led by the Director of the International Law Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the UAE Abdullah Hamdan Al Naqbi.
The experts conducted an inventory of the signed bilateral documents, considered the current state of the normative-legal framework, as well as discussed the implementation of the agreements reached during the official visit of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the United Arab Emirates in March 2019.
The parties agreed to speed up the elaboration of draft interstate agreement on mutual legal assistance in civil and economic affairs, intergovernmental agreements on the exchange of information in the tax sphere and on mutual protection and encouragement of investments in order to prepare them for signing.
Views were also exchanged on participation of the parties in the Sixth Committee of the UN General Assembly, the Hague Conference on Private International Law, the OIC and other multilateral formats.