- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Executive Director of the CICA Secretariat
On November 4, 2019, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ilkhom Nematov met with the Executive Director of the Secretariat of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia Habibullo Mirzozoda.
A wide range of issues related to interaction of Uzbekistan and the CICA, including activation of Uzbekistan’s role in the organization’s activities were discussed at the meeting.
Habibullo Mirzozoda highly appreciated the participation of Uzbekistan delegation at the CICA Summit of Heads of States on June 15, 2019 in Dushanbe and initiatives forwarded by President Shavkat Mirziyoyev. He noted the importance for all 27 participating countries in the meeting of the ideas of the Head of the state on the need to jointly counter the radicalization of youth, establish a dialogue in interreligious interaction.
Uzbekistan's proposal on coordinating cooperation in scientific-educational, cultural-humanitarian spheres within the framework of the CICA was highlighted.
Other issues of mutual interest were also discussed at the meeting.