- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Tashkent to host Uzbekistan – Norway political consultations
On November 4, 2019, Tashkent will host the second round of Uzbekistan – Norway inter-MFA political consultations. Delegation of the Kingdom of Norway led by State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Audun Halvorsen arrives in Tashkent to attend the event.
The program of the visit of the Norwegian delegation also includes meetings and negotiations at the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade.