- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to visit Belgium and the Netherlands
On November 5-9, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by the Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan Adkham Ikramov will visit Belgium and the Netherlands.
The delegation will attend the roundtable discussion on “Import of clothing into the EU”.
At the event, representatives of the European public will be presented with information on measures taken in Uzbekistan in development of the textile industry and production of high-quality products. Special attention will be paid to elimination of child and forced labor in cotton harvesting.
Representatives of the European Union, the International Labour Organization, global textile importing companies, independent human rights defenders, as well as experts and researchers are expected to attend the event.
The program of the visit also includes bilateral meetings of delegation members with official businesspeople of Belgium and the Netherlands.