- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Cooperation prospects between Uzbekistan and the largest companies of the Benelux countries
On October 30, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov met with the Director of external relations & student advancement for Frank Creations, Director for Public Diplomacy with Global Risks Consultancy, Boy Frank.
Issues of establishing trade-economic and investment relations, practical aspects of promoting Uzbekistan – Netherlands cooperation in culture, art, education and sports were discussed at the meeting.
Following the negotiations, an agreement was reached on the visit of the delegation of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan to the Netherlands on November 8.
The parties agreed to establish an informal group to promote trade-economic partnership Uzbekistan – Benelux with headquarters in The Hague. Its activities will involve leading entrepreneurs, economists, heads of major companies interested in establishing trade-investment cooperation with Uzbekistan.