- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Cooperation development issues discussed in Riga
On October 30, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan Kadambay Sultanov met with the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia Andris Pelšs, in Riga.
At the meeting, a thorough exchange of views took place on prospects for developing a comprehensive partnership between Uzbekistan and Latvia, including in intensifying political dialogue, enhancing trade, investment and technological cooperation, as well as strengthening people-to-people ties through joint promoting cultural and humanitarian programs.
State Secretary noted Latvia’s support for large-scale reforms in Uzbekistan in public administration and economic liberalization. Readiness of the Latvian side to share significant experience in reforms was confirmed. It was emphasized that Latvia, as a member of the European Union, intends to continue promoting the expansion of mutually beneficial partnership between the EU and Central Asian countries, including Uzbekistan.