- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, UK sign Partnership and Cooperation Agreement
On October 31, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov and the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Timothy Torlot signed a Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The agreement is a comprehensive document aimed at preserving the existing legal foundations and developing relations between the parties in political, trade-economic, industrial, transport, agricultural, energy, scientific-technical, financial and other fields.
This international document helps to ensure the duration of the contractual relations of Uzbekistan – British cooperation after the United Kingdom left the European Union and further develop comprehensive practical cooperation in all areas.
The agreement shall enter into force on the first day of the month following the date of receipt of the last written notification of the parties on implementation of domestic procedures.
The document also provides for the possibility of temporary application of the agreement until its entry into force.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov