- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, UK discuss trade and economic cooperation
On October 28, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the UK Said Rustamov met with the Executive Director of London Southside Chamber of Commerce (LSCC) Gerry MacDonagh.
Issues of expanding bilateral trade-economic and investment cooperation, using the potential of LSCC, uniting more than 250 British companies of a wide profile, in establishing mutually beneficial contacts between businesspeople of Uzbekistan and the United Kingdom were discussed at the meeting.
An agreement was reached with the leadership of the LSCC for organizing a business mission to Uzbekistan under the auspices of the chamber in April 2020.