- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Webster University opens its branch in Uzbekistan
On November 1, 2019, the official opening ceremony of Webster University in Tashkent will take place.
It is not only the first American University in Uzbekistan, but also the largest branch of this University abroad. The Agreement on its establishment was signed in February 2019 at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in the United States.
Webster University has significantly expanded its curriculum over the past year. The University provides a full range of academic programs for both bachelors and master's degrees, in particular, in business administration, marketing and entrepreneurship, computer science, journalism and media industry, STEM education and innovation, as well as other priority areas of study for Uzbekistan.
Currently, the American University implements programs at Uzbekistan State World Languages University, Tashkent State University of Economics and Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages.
The official opening ceremony will be attended by Chancellor of Webster University Elizabeth Stroble and President of the American University Julian Schuster.