- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of New Zealand
On October 17, 2019, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Dilshod Akhatov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of New Zealand, Ian Alexander Hill.
Prospects of Uzbekistan – New Zealand relations in political, trade-economic, investment, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other fields were discussed, the mutual readiness for a joint search for new directions to raise bilateral cooperation to a qualitatively high level was confirmed.
It was emphasized that expanding the normative-legal base of cooperation is an important task of the general agenda.
The parties exchanged views on practical aspects of increasing trade turnover, mechanisms for implementing joint investment projects in agriculture, alternative electricity, tourism, education, information and communication technologies and scientific research.
During the conversation, issues of interaction within the framework of international organizations and structures, including at UN sites, were also discussed.
In connection with the completion of the diplomatic mission in Uzbekistan, the Ambassador was expressed gratitude for the personal contribution to strengthening cooperation between the two countries.
Ian Alexander Hill, in turn, thanked for the continued support of his activities in Uzbekistan.
Photo by Zafar Yuldashkulov