- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
German business delegation visits Andijan
On October 19-20, 2019, Delegation of German business circles attends Open Andijan International Investment Forum.
The visit is organized by the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Germany together with the khokimiyat of Andijan region.
The delegation includes more than 20 representatives of German companies working in the areas of agricultural machinery, the automotive, food and textile industries, the production of building materials, agricultural processing, banking and consulting services and others.
According to the Embassy, among the delegation members are representatives of leading financial institutions and companies such as Commerzbank and Landesbank Baden-Württemberg, Trützschler GmbH&Co. KG, Max Holder GmbH, ABM Anlagenbau und Maschinentechnik GmbH, Gühring GmbH, SR Business Germany, ITM Investment Trade Marketing GmbH, Rödl&Partner and RSP-i.
The purpose of participation of German businessmen in the upcoming event is to get acquainted directly with the investment and export potential of Andijan region, as well as establish direct contacts with local entrepreneurs.
It is planned that within the framework of the business forum, representatives of German business circles will hold G2B and B2B meetings, as a result of which agreements are expected to be reached on specific investment projects and export contracts.