- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend “Republic of Korea – Central Asia” cooperation forum
On October 16, 2019, Uzbekistan delegation led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will attend the 12th Cooperation Forum “Republic of Korea – Central Asia”.
According to Uzbekistan MFA, the delegation of Uzbekistan will also hold bilateral meetings within the framework of the forum, in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.