- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary
On October 14, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary, an observer country in Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States (Turkic Concil) Péter Szijjártó, in Baku.
The Ministers, who arrived in Baku to attend the meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Turkic Council Member States, noted that new opportunities for expanding bilateral relations are opening up with the accession of Uzbekistan to the organization.
Views were exchanged on the common agenda, prospects for development of cooperation in political, trade-economic, investment, financial, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other areas, as well as, on the international arena, including Uzbekistan – EU, Visegrad Group + Central Asia and others.
The parties also considered proposals for holding regular joint events within the framework of development of Uzbekistan – Hungary relations in various spheres.