- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Turkey’s Foreign Minister
On October 13, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who arrived in Baku to attend the 7th meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States (Turkic Council), met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu.
The ministers exchanged congratulations on participation of Uzbekistan in the Turkic Council and expressed confidence that this would significantly increase the potential of multilateral cooperation within the organization.
Current issues of Uzbekistan – Turkey strategic partnership, prospects for its development in specific areas were discussed at the meeting.
The parties confirmed their interest in further building up multifaceted cooperation both bilaterally and within the Turkic Council.