- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
On October 10, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov attended the ceremony of signing the Protocol on the exchange of letters on ratification of the Agreement between the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Republic of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan on the area of the junction of the State borders of the three countries, signed on November 10, 2017 in Samarkand city.
The document was also signed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tleuberdi and the Deputy Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan Rashid Meredov.
According to the signed Protocol, the Agreement enters into force on October 10, 2019.