- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
A meeting with the Ambassador of Oman
On October 10, 2019, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Dilshod Akhatov met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Sultanate of Oman to Uzbekistan Ahmed bin Said bin Omar Al Katheeri.
At the meeting, the parties exchanged views on key issues of bilateral relations, prospects for further development of cooperation in political, trade-economic, investment, transport-communication, cultural-humanitarian and other fields.
Special attention was paid to practical aspects of the opening of an exhibition “Tolerance, Understanding and Coexistence: Oman’s message of Islam” at the International Islamic Academy on October 21.