- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Prospects for development of cooperation within the framework of the CCP
On October 9, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov met with the regional coordinator of the UNODC Global Program Batir Geldiyev and the National Coordinator of the UNODC Global Program and the World Customs Organization for container transportation control Sardor Atashikov, at the headquarters of the World Customs Organization.
UNODC, together with WCO, has been implementing the Container Control Programme (CCP) for 15 years, the goal of which is to assist participating countries in creating sustainable law enforcement mechanisms in selected sea and land ports for preventing their use in drug trafficking or other forms of criminal activity.
Practical aspects of interaction of the Uzbek side with the WCO and UNODC within the framework of the above program, in which Uzbekistan has been participating since 2013, were considered at the meeting.
The agenda and program of the upcoming visit of the WCO Secretary General to Uzbekistan in November this year were also discussed during the negotiations.