- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the leadership of Malaysian media corporation
On October 8, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Malaysia Ravshan Usmanov met with the CEO of Alhijrah Media Corporation Namanzee Harris.
At the meeting, the Malaysian side was acquainted with the large-scale reforms being carried out in Uzbekistan, the progress of infrastructure modernization in tourism industry, the current state and prospects for development of bilateral cooperation between Uzbekistan and Malaysia in this area. In particular, Tourism Ambassador of Uzbekistan and Islamic Tourism Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Malaysia were appointed.
The rich cultural and historical heritage of Uzbekistan, the unique and huge potential of the regions for development of Ziyorat Tourism for citizens of Malaysia who are interested in visiting the historical monuments of Islam in Uzbekistan arose great interest among Malaysian side.