- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Permanent Representatives of the OSCE Participating States to visit Uzbekistan
On October 10, 2019, the delegation consisting of 20 ambassadors – Permanent Representatives of the OSCE participating States in Vienna will arrive in Tashkent at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The program of the visit, organized by the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Austria, includes meetings at the Senate of the Oliy Majlis, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Central Election Commission, the National Human Rights Centre, and with the Human Rights Commissioner (Ombudsman).
The diplomats will also visit Samarkand to attend the roundtable discussion of the Information and Mass Communications Agency under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan devoted to current issues of ensuring media freedom in Uzbekistan and reforms in this sphere.