- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend the CIS CFM meeting
Uzbekistan delegation led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will attend the regular meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Commonwealth of Independent States on October 10, 2019, in Ashgabat.
At the meeting it is planned to discuss the agenda, draft documents for signing during the upcoming meeting of the Council of Heads of the CIS Member States, as well as exchange views on international and regional issues.