- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Uzbekistan to attend the CIS summit
On October 10-11, 2019, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev will attend the next meeting of the Council of Heads of States of the Commonwealth of Independent States in the city of Ashgabat.
At the meeting, it is planned to discuss issues aimed at developing and strengthening multilateral cooperation within the Commonwealth, as well as exchange views on international issues of mutual interest.
Following the summit, it is planned to adopt documents, including the Decision on Uzbekistan’s chairmanship in the CIS in 2020, the Declaration on strategic economic cooperation, the Address of the Heads of CIS member states to people of the Commonwealth and the world community on the occasion of the 75th Anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941–1945, the Program of cooperation in the fight against terrorism and other violent manifestations of extremism for 2020-2022.
The President of Uzbekistan will also hold bilateral meetings in Ashgabat with the heads of several states.