- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On October 8, 2019, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Said Rustamov left Tashkent for London. He previously worked as the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the State of Israel.