- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at MATRADE
On October 7, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Malaysia Ravshan Usmanov met with the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) Mohd Mustafa Abdul Aziz.
The sides discussed practical aspects and agenda of the upcoming visit to Uzbekistan on October 13-16, 2019 of the delegation of Malaysia’s business circles, which includes representatives of 18 large companies.
It is planned to hold a joint business forum, B2B meetings, meeting with the leadership of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, as well as, visit production and trading sites of Tashkent to further diversify trade-economic and investment relations.
Within the framework of the upcoming business forum in Tashkent, it is also planned to sign a number of agreements in relevant areas of cooperation.
Following the meeting in MATRADE, the parties agreed to further strengthen cooperation.