- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with UAE Ambassador
On October 8, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Arab Emirates Saeed Matar Sultan Al Sairi.
Accepting copies of credentials, the Minister congratulated the Ambassador on his appointment to a high and responsible post and wished success.
The state and prospects for further development of bilateral relations in the context of the agreements reached during the official visit of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the UAE in March 2019 and Uzbekistan – UAE negotiations were discussed at the meeting.
Views were exchanged on the current international and regional issues.