- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan and American physicians exchange experience
On October 6-10, 2019, a group of physicians from the University of Michigan, led by Dr. Alisher Dadabayev, visits Uzbekistan to exchange best practices on modern methods of treating, receiving and consulting patients in the regions of the country, as well as establishing direct partnership with medical institutions.
The visit of American doctors was worked out by the Embassy of Uzbekistan in the United States together with the National Chamber of Innovative Healthcare of Uzbekistan.
The delegation includes physicians of various specialties, including anesthetists, urologists, maxillofacial surgeons and pediatricians. The region for conducting medical consultations during the visit is Namangan region.
The program of the visit includes meetings with representatives of the regional health department, heads of state and private clinics.