- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Issues of collaboration are discussed
On October 3, 2019, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Netherlands Dilyor Khakimov met with EPAM CEO Nikolai Frolov.
A leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services EPAM Systems has been working in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes since 1993.
Issues of strengthening and expanding relations, in particular further development of cooperation, were discussed at the meeting. As noted, the company is committed to expanding its presence in Uzbekistan as soon as possible.
The parties praised the launch in May 2019 of the EPAM Office in Tashkent. The Uzbek side also welcomed the fact that EPAM Systems became a resident of Mirzo Ulugbek Innovation Center.
Following the meeting, the parties agreed on the organization of high-level visits to discuss issues of cooperation in expanding their presence in Uzbekistan and global IT markets.