- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Secretary General of Turkic Council to visit Uzbekistan
Secretary General of Turkic Council Baghdad Amreyev will visit Uzbekistan on October 3-6, 2019.
Within the framework of the visit, Baghdad Amreyev will hold meetings at the ministries of Foreign Affairs, Investment and Foreign Trade and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, will take part in the first meeting of the Business Council in Uzbekistan and the Investment Business Forum with participation of entrepreneurs from Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkey. Baghdad Amreyev is accompanied by the delegation of the Council’s Secretariat.
It should be noted that the meeting of the Business Council of the Turkic World and the aforementioned business forum in Tashkent are held jointly with the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan with active assistance of the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Ankara.