- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia
On September 30, 2019, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Ravshan Usmanov met with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia, Marzuki Yahya, in Kuala Lumpur.
At the meeting, the state and priority areas for further development of Uzbekistan – Malaysia cooperation were discussed.
The parties noted with satisfaction the positive dynamics of bilateral cooperation and productive results of the 4th round of inter-MFA consultations between Uzbekistan and Malaysia, held on September 12, 2019 in Tashkent.
Mutual interest of Uzbekistan and Malaysia in implementing the existing significant potential on expanding relations in political, trade-economic, investment, tourism, cultural-humanitarian and other fields was confirmed.
Special attention was paid to proposals for enhancing contacts in various fields.