- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Representative of Uzbekistan begins his activities as Vice Chairman of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly
On September 28, 2019, at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, the Permanent Representative of Uzbekistan, Bakhtiyor Ibrahimov, chaired the plenary meeting of the General Debate of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly.
On June 4, at the meeting of the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly, representative of Uzbekistan was elected Vice Chairman of the session and will continue activities until its closure in September 2020.
The election of Uzbekistan representative as the Vice Chairman of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly is evidence of international recognition of Uzbekistan’s efforts, including on the adoption by the General Assembly of historical resolutions on Central Asia and on enlightenment and religious tolerance, the creation of the Multi-Partner Trust Fund for the Aral Sea region under the auspices of the UN.