- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to visit the United States
Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov will visit the United States on September 21-29, 2019 to attend the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly, including the high-level event devoted to the presentation of the Global Call to Protect Religious Freedom, the UN Climate Action Summit, as well as Central Asia – United States (C5+1) meetings and the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia (CICA), will hold a number of bilateral meetings with heads of foreign delegations, in New York.
The program of the visit also provides for negotiations with US officials in Washington to discuss issues of Uzbekistan – American agenda.