- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Azerbaijan's Ambassador
On September 20, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Azerbaijan Huseyn Guliyev.
The sides exchanged views on practical aspects of preparing the participation of Uzbekistan delegation at the upcoming meeting of Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States (Turkic Council) in Baku.
It was noted that ratification by Uzbekistan of Nakhichevan agreement on establishment of the Turkic Council, signed on October 3, 2009, opens up new opportunities for our countries to cooperate in both bilateral and mutual formats.
Proposals on timing of Uzbekistan - Azerbaijan events, including in trade-economic sphere were also discussed at the meeting.